Monday, November 17, 2008

Korean Language

The Korean language is way different from the English language. I have been trying to learn as much as I can, but it's really hard! And of course I can't read anything because their characters and the way they form words is totally different. But I have definitely tried to give it a shot. At starbucks, I am really good at ordering my drink because they use the English names, they just say them with a Korean accent and hold the last vowel sound out much longer. So my drink becomes: Caramel Macchiatoooooooo. I'm a pro at it now. I have also learned this:

말라

That's my name in Korean! Cool, right?!

Well that's all for now! Comsamnidaaaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marla,

Just wanted to share that I am glad that you are having a good time and are having such neat experiences! I have been faithfully reading your blog and loving all of your adventures!

I don't think I ever commented on it and now I can't find the entry, but thanks for my "shout out" in one of your entries, haha. I'm glad the Europe ideas were put to good use!

Hope you enjoy this last part of your journey and have a safe rest of your trip!