Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Luxembourg

First of all, thank you so much for all the support! It has been extremely uplifting to read everyone's words of encouragement. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.**

I apologize if the blogs get shorter. The keyboards are getting worse. Now the Z, W, X, A, M, and most of the punctuation (including the period) is in the wrong spot. I say wrong because of course I am an ethnocentric american. Would it kill the rest of the world to just put all the keys in the same spots? Seriously! I should not have to use the shift key to use a period. That is one of the most common keys used!

Okay, on with Luxembourg. It was absolutely beautiful!!!!! I could have just sat on a bench the entire afternoon and looked at the city!!! actually, that is pretty much exactly what I did do. I have a ton of pictures and I walked around all day just looking at the city. I also found myself in the middle of a marching band dressed in traditional outfits (wigs and all) marching down the beautiful streets. It was really fun to watch and they even stopped and shot their rifles off. I walked all around the old stone constructions that have been there since the 900s. And sat by the river and on a bench on top of a hill overlooking the city and wrote in my journal. I was finally starting to feel good about my trip and glad that I had come to this beautiful city. Yay for feeling good about things!!! I recommend Luxembourg to anyone who is in the area!!

No comments: