Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Preparing for my trip

The countdown is on! 23 days until my trip around the world!!!! I will be traveling to the following countries: France, Belgium, Russia, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Greece, India, Korea, and New Zealand. I may try to hit up Luxembourg while I'm right there. :-) I have a lot to do to prepare for my trip. I can check one thing off my list by setting up this blog. Now I won't have to give email updates because everyone can just check this as often (or not) as they want. I will try to post pictures and comment as much as I can as I make my way around the world. I'm not sure exactly how much computer access I will have, so I'll have to play it by ear. But I hope everyone enjoys sharing this experience with me! Now it's back to packing for me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! We are so excited to see you come November! Sweet As! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats. I hope you have a great time and that you come back safe. God bless.

-Jesse

Dan said...

I am seriously jealous... do you need a backpack buddy? I can work from anywhere in the world and I'm down to meet some new people!

Anonymous said...

you will definitely love this! just came back from a month in China, would do it again in a heartbeat! have fun, pack light!

uncle c.

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I'll be following along. You do NOT want to go to Georgia (not the one with Atlanta, the one by Russia!) do you? Thanks for the graduation "announcement" too!

Marla and Tim said...

Dan, I would be happy to have anyone alone on the trip. Grab a backpack, book your ticket, and come on!!!!!!!!! :-)

Karen said...

I am so excited for you!